There are a lot of good reasons to use a local Winnipeg mortgage broker when you’re buying or refinancing a home. To help you understand just how valuable your broker can be, here’s a list of our top five reasons – we’re sure you’ll think of more!
- Mortgage solutions are their area of expertise. You need to find a mortgage, or refinance an existing one, but you have questions. • Where do I start? • Which lender best fits my needs? • Which lender can offer me the best value? • Are there really differences between mortgages? • Which features are best for me? Brokers have experience working with banks and other lenders. They understand the benefits of the various rate options, and they’re familiar with the many types of mortgages and which one might be right for you. Your broker has the answers.
- Your broker is your champion. Your broker negotiates with the lender on your behalf, manages obstacles, processes paperwork and hammers out the details. They’ll help simplify what can be an overwhelming experience and take your long-term plan into consideration. Your broker is on your side!
- Personalized service. Your broker will work with you through every step of the purchase or refinance process. They’ll walk you through the application process and help you to understand your options and answer your questions. After all, your broker’s success is dependent on your satisfaction.
- Your broker finds solutions that fit your needs. Your broker will help you navigate the confusing road map of rate types, mortgage options and terms to decide which solution is best for your circumstances and long term plan. Your broker takes the time to understand your financial needs and situation, and avoid unnecessary risk. And that can save you money.
- Your broker can save you time – lots of it. House hunting is time and energy consuming. But that’s just the beginning. Finding a mortgage or refinance solution that’s right for you can take hours, even days or weeks. Your mortgage broker does most of the leg work for you. They’ll research mortgage, financing and lender options, process the application and document requirements, and negotiate with lenders. That means less disruption to your daily schedule and more time to focus on your home!
Source: B2B Bank